Roasted Cumin Powder
Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
Steps:1. Make a slit on Jalapenos
2. Roast the Tomatoes and Jalapenos, either on flame, grill or griddle or broil under the oven untill the skin is charred.
3. remove the charred skin from Tomatoes and Jalapenos as much as you can.
4. Put the tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, salt, Roasted Cumin Powder in a bowl, and blend it with immersion blender to a medium coarse consistency.
5. Press a couple of garlic in the above mixture.
6. Add finely chopped onion and Avocado oil
7 Mix well, and Enjoy!