Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- Kosher salt
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pound extra-sharp cheddar, grated
- 8 ounces American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (see note above)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 4 chunks
1 Pressure cook macaroni, with just enough water to cover the pasta and little salt for 5-6 min and drain the excess water after.
- 2. Mix evaporated milk, eggs, Cheese and cornstarch in a bowl thoroughly.
- 3. Add butter to the pressure cooker with pasta on a slow flame stir until melted. Add the milk cheese mixture from step 2, until all the cheese in melted.